Sarah’s Hope Food Pantry
We offer free hot meals for anyone in need, no questions asked at two different gatherings.
- Every Tuesday night
- Worship: 6 PM – 7 PM
- Dinner: 7 PM – 8 PM
- The last Sunday of every month
- Breakfast served at 7 AM
The Freeman Street Boutique
Our Boutique is stocked with clean, quality second-hand clothing for anyone in need. We have pants, shirts, sweaters, jackets, shoes, and occasionally blankets. We also stock personal supplies, including shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc. The Boutique is open every Tuesday night after dinner on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Interested in Donating? We are always in need of clean, second-hand clothes in good-condition. To schedule a time to bring your donation to the church, call (760) 722-8522.
Join us every Thursday night at 7 PM for free coffee and amazing local musicians and bands! Every week we highlight a different local artist playing their own original music and cover songs.
- Some of the talent we have featured this past year:
- Jill Shankles & Pointing North
- Dave Kaplar
- Tony Fleet
- Peggy Mira
- In The Midst
- Krissie Womble
- Sunday School: We have children’s classes every Sunday morning! Our kids sing with us first on Sunday morning and then are dismissed to their classes. Questions? Call (760) 722-8522.
- Summer & Winter Camp: Every year we have summer and winter camps for our youth. Call the church office for details at (760) 722-8522.
- Vacation Bible School: We host a free VBS every summer in downtown Oceanside! To reserve your child’s spot, call (760) 722-8522 or email email@example.com.
Groups & Studies
You are welcome to join us at any of our small groups and Bible studies:
- Coffee & Prayer: Every Sunday at 9:30 AM in the Parlor.
- Disciple Women: Every first and third Wednesday at noon in the Parlor